Frequently Asked Questions
Zelle® is a person-to-person payment service that offers a similar experience across banks so it makes paying someone for the first time easier than ever. To learn more about Chase QuickPay with Zelle, go to https://www.zellepay.com/.
Step 1: Find Zelle in the mobile banking app of our partners. If you already have your banking app on your phone, there’s no download necessary. If your bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle yet, just download the Zelle app to get started.
Step 2: Once you enroll, all you need to send money with Zelle is the preferred email address or mobile number of the trusted recipient.
Step 3: Enter the amount you want to send. If your recipient is already enrolled with Zelle, the money will go directly into their bank account, typically in minutes. If they aren’t enrolled yet, they will get a notification explaining how to receive the money simply and quickly.
- When will my order ship? We ship within 24 hours AFTER payment CLEARS.
- Shipping and Handling cost is $9.99.
- FRIDAY ORDERS WILL SHIP ON MONDAY!
We only ship using standard USPS Shipping. Expect delays during Holidays!
This usually occurs when USPS has not updated their system! If you have been provided a tracking number, please call USPS for any concerns.
Any chargeback or disputes, please contact us immediately. If a chargeback or dispute has been done without contacting us , customer will be permanently banned from all our websites.
- CVV Mismatch – The CVV code (3-digit code on the back of card) you entered is incorrect.
- AVS Incorrect/Rejected/Unavailable – The BILLING address you’ve entered does not match what your bank has on file for that specific card.
- Insufficient Funds – No money in your account.
- Issuer Declined – Your bank declined the transaction. (You need to call to override your card provider block. There should be no further issues.)
- Name must match the account holder and billing address (we do not process orders that do not match billing and shipping)